August 15, 2012

We Love Unsolicited Comments. Here's one

Greetings From Belleville, New Jersey - Collected Writngs by Anthony Buccino

Unsolicited comment as published on Facebook:
"I downloaded your book to my Kindle Anthony Buccino. I just finished it and I LOVED it. So many memories. There is nothing like seeing the streets that you roamed as a child come to life in print to bring them all back. One special memory is of Halloween Trick or Treating all the way from Ogden Road down to the end of Carpenter. We went out with pillow cases and had to go back home to empty them before we could go out and finish. We got to eat everything, even the home made stuff. I loved growing up in Belleville. Thank you for writing a very special book."

Order a copy for YOUR kindle
or one to hold in YOUR hands.


No comments: